Note: this post is from 2008, outbound links may be broken.
miniSoftMusik releases UniRetroPro
miniSoftMusik has released UniRetroPro, a virtual instrument for Windows PC.
- 3 oscillators (sine, saw-a, saw-b, triangle, square-a, square-b) with PM, FM, AM.
- Noise generator, ring modulator.
- 3 envelopes.
- 2 LFO (sine, saw, triangle, square).
- S/H module with 2 inputs and 3 speed modi.
- 2 multi-mode filters with self oscillation (24LP*3, 18LP*2, 12LP*2, 12BP, 12 HP).
- 4 step sequencers with 4 patterns of 32 steps (for trigger, note gate, hold and modulation).
- Effects: flexible distortion effect, phaser/flanger, chorus, multi delay.
- Polyphonic voice mode.
- Fully customizable GUI.
- 114 presets + 11 from the website (9 audio samples, 2 GUI samples)
- VST-Plugin and Windows (.exe) version available.
UniRetroPro is available for 40 EUR. A demo version can be downloaded from the product page.
Visit miniSoftMusik for more information and audio demos.