Minnetonka Audio Software has announced the release of SurCode For Dolby Pro Logic II v2.3, a cross platform encoder and decoder plug-in suite.
Unlike other “compatible” Pro Logic II products, SurCode for Dolby Pro Logic II is a fully licensed and certified application suite for both encoding and decoding. With an all-in-one installer, users can choose when and how to use SurCode for Dolby Pro Logic II, giving you powerful multi-platform deployment at no additional charge. For example, the very same license of SurCode for Dolby Pro Logic II on Pro Tools will authorize both the standalone product, on Mac and Windows, along with instances on any VST host.
SurCode For Dolby Pro Logic II features
- Fully certified and licensed encoder and decoder by Dolby Laboratories, Inc..
- Encode surround (5.1) mixes into stereo files.
- Surround sound encoded output is completely backwards compatible with non–decoded stereo playback.
- Supports Mac or Win standalone, VST, Pro Tools flavors.
- Activation: PACE ilok (not included), one license per instance.
SurCode For Dolby Pro Logic II is available for purchase for $795 USD.
For a limited time, existing VST based or standalone customers can upgrade at a reduce price of only $99. Customer who purchased after May 1st, 2009 or existing SurCode for Dolby Pro Logic II RTAS users, may upgrade at no additional charge via the web at http://www.minnetonkaaudio.com/register/upgrade.html. This upgrade offer will expire August 15th, 2009.
More information: Minnetonka Audio Software