Mixed In Key has announced the release of iMashup 2.0, the newest version of its popular iOS app that allows users to easily mix songs together whenever inspiration strikes.
iMashup allows users to access music from their iPhone, iPad or iPod to beatmatch and harmonically mix tracks. With the updated version comes the option to copy/paste and loop audio segments, making it easier to fit songs of different lengths together. In iMashup 2.0, segments can be dragged to any location in the project, allowing users to rearrange a song to make it their own. Additional updates include audio export while the application is running in the background and an easy-to-understand listing of audio formats that are available for sharing.
Users can add a track to the project and Mixed In Key’s unparalleled key-detection algorithm will sort the rest of the music collection based on harmonic compatibility with the first track in the project. The most compatible tracks will appear at the top of the browser making it easy to select songs that will mix well together.
iMashup enables users to easily adjust the high, mid, and low frequency ranges to help place emphasis on the desired part of a song, whether that be the bassline, melody or hi-hats. Mashups can be saved and exported as M4A files to be sent over email, shared on Facebook, or synced with iTunes as high-quality WAV files.
- Access iTunes music library on iPad, iPhone or iPod.
- Copy/paste audio segments.
- Ability to loop audio segments.
- Change segment order by dragging sections to desired location.
- Easy-to-comprehend explanation of sharable audio export formats.
- Save mashup projects to work on later.
- Continued audio export while application is running in the background.
- Send finished tracks in M4A format over email or share on Facebook.
- Sync mashups with iTunes to export in high-quality WAV format.
iMashup costs $6.99 USD.
More information: iMashup