Allen Porter has released mobilesynth, a freeware synthesizer for the Apple iPhone.
mobilesynth is an open source classic monophonic synthesizer, designed for live performance. Developers are encouraged to visit the website and contribute.
- Monophonic, playing one note at a time like a class synthesizer
- Oscillator Module
- Dual oscillators
- Square, Triangle, Sawtooth, Reverse Sawtooth waves
- Octave selector, supporting 5 octaves
- Glide between notes (Lag Processor)
- Oscillator fine tine (more than one full octave)
- Oscillator sync
- Low Pass Filter Module
- Modulation module
- Envelope Generator module
- Supports ADSR (Attack, Decay, Sustain, Release)
- Filter (amount of low pass filter)
A free copy of mobilesynth is available from the iTunes App Store.
Visit mobilesynth @ Google Code for more information.