MoDSP releases Nocturne Bass
MoDSP has released Nocturne Bass, a virtual bass instrument plug-in for Windows.
Nocturne Bass is an analogue / subtractive, dual oscillator, mono- and polyphonic synth with phase modulation / distortion, unison mode and oversampled LFO controlled filter.
Made for techno, electro, club, drum n’ bass, grime and dubstep wobble bass. Simply a workhorse synth to quickly get nitrous, pulsing and alive bass tracks for the clubs or your neighbours.
Nocturne Bass features
- Up to 32 voices.
- 2 oscillators: Each oscillator has 5 different waveforms.
- 3 voices true unison with stereo.
- ADSR envelope generator.
- Slide (monophonic mode with portamento).
- Sync to host tempo or free LFO with 4 different waveforms and a unlimited waveform generator.
- Save and load LFO wavetable file.
- LFO modulated 3 x oversampled low pass filter with resonance control.
- LFO waveform generator.
- Phase Modulation / Distortion.
- Preset manager.
- Low CPU usage with optimized code.
Nocturne Bass is available to purchase as a VST instrument plug-in for Windows PC, priced at 25 EUR. A fully functional demo version (nag popup) can be downloaded from the product page.
Slate Digital releases Trigger