Molecular Bytes has updated its AtomicReverb room and reverb effect plug-in for Windows and Mac to version 1.2.
AtomicReverb provides configurable room- and reverb-processing for early reflections and reverberation (late-reverb) with maximum flexibility.
AtomicReverb give users all possibilities to create dense, smooth and natural reverb acoustic – from small chambers to large room-sounds throughout the entire spectrum. It provides over 170 different predefined early-reflection signatures, different tail algorithms, a 5-channel EQ, complex modulation and also gated tail length (used for percussive sounds).
AtomicReverb comes with 230 predefined factory presets which are designed to be modifiable using the new ‘easy’/’one-page’ user-interface.
Changes in AtomicReverb v1.2
- “Easy” (One-Page) interface mode to have access to all important parameters on ONE page.
- 2D-Flat skin type and skin-selection option.
- A/B Program Comparison and A to B, B to A copy function.
- Spectrum-Analyzer in EQ display.
- Improved performance for reverb-tail type ‘room’.
- Improved processing of early-reflection “spread” parameter.
AtomicReverb for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available to purchase for 69 EUR. The update is free for users of earlier versions.