MolecularBytes has released version 1.3.0 of AtomicReverb, a room- and reverb effect plug-in for Windows and Mac. The update adds many new features, enhancements and fixes.
AtomicReverb provides highly configurable room- and reverb-processing for early reflections and reverberation (late-reverb) with maximum flexibility.
Changes in AtomicReverb v1.3.0
- Performance improvements (allows to run >100 instances on modern CPUs).
- Copy & Paste current preset as XML to clipboard.
- Fast user-default preset access (Set-As-Default, Parameter to Default).
- Switch to bypass early-reflections from equalizer.
- Damping improved and extended.
- Improved early reflection processing.
- User interface improvements.
- Nicer flat skin.
- Added some factory presets.
- TRIAL version: All presets available.
- Different bug-fixes.
AtomicReverb is available for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) priced at 69 EUR. The update is free for previous users.