mono.casual updates Giada loop machine to v0.6.0
mono.casual has released version 0.6.0 of its Giada free audio tool for DJs and live performers.
Load or record up to 32 samples, choose to play them in single mode (drum machine) or loop mode (sequencer) and start the show with your computer keyboard as a controller.
Giada aims to be a compact and portable virtual device for Linux, Mac OS X and Windows for production use and live sets.
Changes in Giada v0.6.0
- New, full screen, redesigned sample editor.
- Zoom with mouse wheel in sample editor.
- Use kernelAudio::defaultIn/defaultOut for DEFAULT_SOUNDDEV_OUT.
- Volume knob in main window now updates the editor.
- Sound system issues in OS X (fixed).
- Output device info dialog refers to wrong device (fixed).
Giada is available to download at no cost (open-source GPL), as binaries for Windows, Mac and Linux, as well as source code.
More information: Giada