Monocasual updated Giada Loop Machine to v0.7.0
Monocasual has released version 0.7.0 of the Giada Loop Machine, an application designed to be a minimal, hardcore audio tool for DJs and live performers.
Giada is a free, minimal, hardcore audio tool for DJs and live performers.
How does it work? Just pick up your channel, fill it with samples or MIDI events and start the show by using this tiny piece of software as a loop machine, drum machine, sequencer, live sampler or yet as an effect (VST and VSTi) host.
Changes in 0.7.0
- Initial MIDI output implementation.
- Initial VSTi (instrument) support.
- New piano roll widget in action editor.
- New chan mode: MIDI vs SAMPLE.
- Fix E_MU Tracker Pre not correctly listed in audio in/output.
Giada is open-source GPL, with binaries available to download for Windows, Mac and Linux.
More information: Giada Loop Machine