Monoplugs has released version 1.2 of B-Step Sequencer, a melodic, chord based step sequencer, now also available as a standalone app for Windows, Mac and Linux.
In B-Step Sequencer 1.2 Monoplugs have improved the chord editor, added some new features to the sequencer and cleaned up a lot of things to make it much more usable than before.
Now you can import/export your projects, MIDI controller maps, chord sets and presets from/to file and share them between the standalone and VST version or with your friends.
Changes in B-Step Sequencer v1.2
- Stop playing notes if playback stops.
- Add Error messages if a MIDI port is not able to open (have a look in our forum to fix issues on Windows).
- MIDI learn map will not loaded correctly.
- MIDI Thru bug.
- Restore MIDI ports on reopen B-Step.
- Sequencer Settings:
- Add clock thru option in standalone.
- Add export/import project files.
- Add export/import chord presets.
- Add export/import MIDI maps.
- Add some project presets & chord presets.
- Sequencer Features:
- Add mute-chain | you can now play empty bars or mute a bar in the chain.
- Add master track octave offset rotaries.
- Add what’s the next bar in the chain marker.
- Add panic button.
- MIDI learn (new design):
- Add Feedback.
- Change the editor layout and MIDI learn handling.
- User Interface:
- Clean up settings editor.
- Clean up main interface.
- Add tree different colour setups.
- Remove step was enabled marker.
- Add bar copy support (hold down one bar button (source) and click a other bar button (target)).
- Change default MIDI channel to 1.
B-Step Sequencer is available for purchase for 19.99 EUR.
More information: Monoplugs