Moog has introduced its Sub 37 Tribute Edition analog synthesizer instrument.
The Sub 37 Tribute Edition is a limited edition (2-note) paraphonic analog synthesizer built on the award winning Sub Phatty sound engine.
Its panel features 40 knobs, 74 switches, and has a dedicated LCD display – placing each critical sound creation element and live performance tool quickly at your command.
Sub 37 Tribute features
- Perform in Monophonic or Duo-Paraphonic modes.
- 37 note velocity sensitive keyboard w/ after touch.
- 2 modulation busses w/ assignable source and destinations.
- DAHDSR (Delay, Attack, Hold, Decay, Sustain, Release) looping envelopes with sync.
- 256 Presets -16 banks of 16 patches.
- Standalone and DAW Plugin editor included.
- Syncable Arpeggiator and Step Sequencer.
- Classic Moog Ladder Filter with resonance, MultiDrive, and selectable filter slopes.
The Sub 37 will be available to purchase for $1,579 USD.