Moog releases Little Phatty CV Output Modification
Moog has released the Little Phatty CV Output Modification, a modification for the Little Phatty (Stage II, Stage or Tribute Edition) synthesizer which opens the door to a new world of expression and sound design.
Make your Little Phatty the center of a modular universe. This exciting modification gives you the power to control Moogerfoogers and other analog gear with Control Voltages generated by your Little Phatty.
The list of possible applications is as endless as your imagination.
Little Phatty CV Output Modification features
- The LP CV Out Mod gives your LP five 1/4″ analog CV outputs.
- Gate (O to +5V)
- Pitch (1 volt per octave)
- Volume Envelope (0 to 5 Volts)
- Filter Envelope (O to 5 Volts)
- Mod Bus (Variable)
- The CV output jacks are located on the right side panel.
- The Pitch/Volume envelopes can be sculpted on the front panel by tweaking attack, decay, sustain and release.
- The Mod Bus sources include Square, Triangle, Sawtooth, Ramp, sample & hold LFOs and Oscillator 2.
The Little Phatty Control Voltage Output Modification is available as a factory upgrade for $199 USD.