Moog updates Animoog & New Expansion Packs released incl. MIDI Out upgrade
Moog has announced that it has updated its Animoog music app for iOS, including new in-app expansion packs.
The latest version of Animoog is here with exciting updates as well as new features. Integrating this incredible synthesizer into your performance and production environment just got easier.
The Animoog synth for iOS gets MIDI out with a new expansion pack.
Changes in Animoog v1.1
- The recording time in Animoog has now doubled to accommodate extended looping and jam time.
- Most of Animoog’s controls and features can now be mapped to MIDI CC numbers. Just tap and turn!
- Animoog presets are now organized neatly into categories.
- New In App Purchases:
- MIDI Expansion Pack: Now you can use Animoog’s expressive keybed, XY pad, and knobs to control external synthesizers, virtual instruments or any MIDI controlled device.
- Acoustic Expansion Pack: This pack warps familiar extracts of voices, bells, piano, bass, flutes, and effects into Animoog’s Anisotropic Synthesis Engine. 32 Timbres/30 presets.
- Metallic Expansion Pack: This pack features ringy, glassy, and hard-edged soundscapes which are extracted from Ethnic instruments, bells, and synthesizers. They have been twisted and tweaked to excel in the Anisotropic Synthesis Engine. 26 Timbres/31 presets.
Animoog is available to purchase for iPhone for $9.99 USD; the iPad version is $29.99 USD. The Acoustic and Metallic expansion packs are available at $1.99 USD each, while the MIDI Out upgrade pack is $4.99 USD.