Note: this post is from 2006, outbound links may be broken.
Moppel releases Miffi VSTi
Moppel has released Miffi, which employs a variant of DSF synthesis which uses complex number arithmetic to generate comb filtered stereo signals. By morphing between two DSF parameter sets, Miffi is capable of synthesizing a wide variety of sounds and effects.
- Stereo output of comb filtered signals with one-sided or two-sided spectra
- A morphing unit allowing static mixes of two DSF parameter sets as well as dynamic warping between two sets using an ADSR envelope or an LFO
- Freely selectable polyphony with up to 16 voices. Note sliding. Adjustable pitch bend range
- ADSR envelope and a gain for volume control. Embedded piano keyboard control
- MIDI control of all parameters. Easy MIDI-CC assignment by MIDI learn function
- 64 presets