Morfiki releases grANALiser
Morfiki has released grANALiser, a freeware FSU effect plug-in for Windows.
We’re proud to present new VST plug-in effect! Morfiki’s grANALiser is a hybrid of granulator and delay. The plug-in is capable of complex FSU sounds and effects as well as chorus, pitch-shifter or ring modulation. It is build around the same morphing engine as our redu(p)cer plugin.
- stereo processing (granulator pitch shift, size and rate, delay time with spread parameters)
- full featured granulator with pitch shift ( ±5 octaves, dropdown list with fixed values available), that can be tuned with grain size or synced to tempo.
- delay unit with feedback
- adjustable sample&hold lfo (randomizer) for pitch and grain rate/size values.
- all parameters are controlled by MORFIKI preset system (the system itself is described below)
- moderate cpu usage
- dropdown menus with fixed values for pitch-shifter scale tuning, spread transposition and tempo synchronization when available.
NSFW CAUTION! grANALiser contains explicit pixel animation, that should be viewed only by adults. People who find such content inappropriate should not use our software. Viewer discretion is advised during usage ;)
grANALiser is available as a freeware VST effect plug-in for Windows PC.
Visit Morfiki for more information.