MultiTrackStudio updated to v4.02
MultiTrackStudio has been updated to version 4.02.
MultitrackStudio is audio/MIDI multitrack recording software for Windows which combines a multitrack recorder, a mixer, lots of effects and a MIDI sequencer in one package: everything that’s needed to turn your computer into a digital multitrack sound recording studio.
Fixed in v4.02
- Normalizing a silent part caused an error
- Notation editor: clicking an extremely short note (like 1/256) hangs the program
- Some DirectX plugins weren’t recognized
- Saving MIDI tracks as audio: MIDI controllers at the start of the file were ignored sometimes
- “Multiple stream” MIDI files: the track editor sometimes showed old data
- Sampler used more memory than necessary
- Pro Plus edition only: rare but nasty error that bothered some SoundBlaster Live! users (but could happen with any soundcard in theory)
- A couple of other minor fixes
Visit MultiTrackStudio for more information and a link to download a lite version.