Mune has launched a Kickstarter project for the wireless electronic instrument designed to make your interactions with sound expressive and visible to an audience while performing.
It was designed to be equally proficient at stage performance and digital production by being able to play melodies, shape sound, program loops, control effects and mix tracks.
The Mune allows electronic musicians to perform in a way which frees them from the confines of their laptop setup. Having electronic musicians perform in a new way is our mission and we believe the design lends itself well to that goal.
The Mune software, Symphony, will be bundled with the instrument. The software will provide apps which can be played right out of the box. It will also act as a hub for the community, Mune Commune, and will have a marketplace to purchase more apps and have developers upload their own apps for the Mune.
The Mune ‘Explorer Edition’ is now available to order exclusively through Kickstarter. Backers will receive the Mune instrument and the following for $693 USD:
- Mune ‘Explorer Edition’ Instrument.
- Mune Strap.
- Engraved serial number starting at #001.
- Your name printed on every “Mune Explorer” circuit board (optional).
- Select items from the Mune Insider Kickstarter reward (Limited edition wood keychain, early access to the Mune Commune, early access to the Mune software and its open-source software assests, and all exclusive digital downloads created with the Mune).
- Nine month license for Max software from Cycling ’74.
The Kickstarter campaign for Mune will end on September 24th, 2016.