MusicDevelopments releases RapidComposer LE, RapidComposer updated to v1.4
MusicDevelopments has announced the release of RapidComposer LE, a Light Edition of the rapid music prototyping software designed for composers, song-writers and musicians of all musical styles.
The new RapidComposer LE is aimed to serious hobbyist musicians and composers.
RapidComposer LE features
- Core functionality: creating, editing, generating phrases, phrase and rhythm generators, variations…
- VSTi 2.4 and soundfont (.SF2) support.
- Sophisticated MIDI CC editing and recording.
- Audio tracks.
MusicDevelopments has also released version 1.4 of RapidComposer.
The latest major update with fully customizable user interface, and rewritten VSTi plug-in handling that fixes all stability problems and made VSTi support rock solid! Other changes: improved loop playback and recording, tap tempo, fractional tempo can be specified for any structural unit, ASIO configuration improvements.
Changes in RapidComposer v1.4
- New rhythm generator: Subdivision (great for percussion).
- Customizable user interface (colors, button shapes, shading…) with preset themes.
- Tempo can be overridden by any structural unit.
- Fractional tempo allowed.
- Tap Tempo.
- Loop and range playback and recording improved.
- Playback/recording tempo can be quarter/half/normal/twice/four times.
- VSTi handling was rewritten, no plug-in crashes anymore.
- ASIO driver settings (sample rate, latency) are not overridden by default.
- ASIO configuration window can be opened.
- Dozens of other small improvements and fixes.
RapidComposer LE for Windows PC is now available to purchase for $99 USD, RapidComposer is $295 USD.
More information: MusicDevelopments