MusicDevelopments has released RapidComposer, a rapid music prototyping software designed for composers, song-writers and musicians of all musical styles.
Imagine an innovative software environment where you have access to everything you need during composition at your fingertips:
- EXTENSIVE DATABASES of scales, chords, chord progressions, phrases, instruments, song templates
- INTUITIVE EDITOR with incredible editing capabilities where you can edit the structure, chords, phrases and all other aspects of the composition in a non-destructive way. All phrases and notes automatically conform to the current chord and scale.
- TOOLS for generating phrases, creating sophisticated motifs using the dozens of built-in phrase variations, assigning chord progressions, manually editing phrases and chord progressions, filling lines/verses with phrases and variations, even generating a multi-track composition based on your rules!
- VIRTUAL INSTRUMENTS – you can use your existing VSTi plugins and soundfont (.sf2) files
- Advanced tools for phrase editing, phrase generation, phrase grouping, motif development, chord progression editing.
- 2D view of the composition with structure editor as opposed to 1D view of DAW applications.
- Intuitive drag and drop environment (you can drop chords, progressions, scales, phrases, instruments to the composition).
- Extensive scale, chord, guitar chord databases.
- Instrument management with the capability of adding tags to instruments that allows the composer to find an instrument by tag.
- The IdeaTool generates a multitrack composition based on the parameters and rules that you specify.
- Unlimited undo and the ability to make several versions of the same composition.
- Virtual instruments (VSTi v2.4 plugins) support.
- SoundFont (.SF2) support.
RapidComposer is available for a limited time introduction offer of $395 USD.
More information: MusicDevelopments