MusicDevelopments updates RapidComposer to v1.7
MusicDevelopments has released version 1.7 of RapidComposer, the music prototyping application for Windows.
RapidComposer is a rapid music prototyping software designed for composers, song-writers and musicians of all musical styles. Whether you are a seasoned professional or simply ready to take your music to the next level, RapidComposer is the complete solution you need for faster and more productive music composition.
Changes in RapidComposer v1.7
- Draw lines on the piano roll to create glissando or chord strumming. Other usage is up to your creativity… Notes are inserted and aligned smartly with several snap and filtering options. Hold down ‘Ctrl’ and drag the mouse pointer. Check the generator properties for more options like transposing every second note to get an interesting pattern.
- More than a dozen new chord progressions added, most of them were used in big hits.
- The chord progression browser displays progressions sorted by their complexity by default.
- The harmonization menu also offers simpler chords that do not contain all the notes in the section to be harmonized.
- Some new sample phrases added that can be used with any chords.
RapidComposer for Windows is available to purchase for $295 USD. A Mac OS X version is currently in development. All existing customers will receive Mac version at no charge.
More information: MusicDevelopments
iZotope update Nectar to v1.1