MusicDevelopments has announced a major update of its RapidComposer and RapidComposer LE rapid music prototyping software designed for composers, song-writers and musicians of all musical styles.
Whether you are a seasoned professional or simply ready to take your music to the next level, RapidComposer is the complete solution you need for faster and more productive music composition.
Changes in RapidComposer v1.75
- ASIO handling has been rewritten from scratch. The old portaudio ASIO handler will be removed in the next update.
- Using the mouse wheel is possible when setting values.
- Selectable grid setting in the editor.
- Two new display options in the phrase editor.
- Chord palette and Help window are movable windows.
- Dropping a soundfont inside the window will add the soundfont to the instruments.
- Dropping a MIDI file inside the window will load the MIDI file and open the MIDI Import panel.
- It is possible to set up tracks using a GM soundfont when importing MIDI files.
- Bug fix: Undo/redo now works properly in the phrase editor.
- Bug fix: a bug in history handling sometimes caused deletion of the composition file and crashing.
- Bug fix: dropping a chord progression on a chord segment crashed the application.
- Other minor fixes.
RapidComposer for Windows is available to purchase for $295 USD.
More information: MusicDevelopments