MusicDevelopments has released version 3.0 of RapidComposer, a unique, non-destructive, phrase-based music composition software for Windows and Mac.
RapidComposer is a rapid music prototyping software designed for composers, song-writers and musicians of all musical styles.
Whether you are a seasoned professional or simply ready to take your music to the next level, RapidComposer is the complete solution you need for faster and more productive music composition.
We are happy to announce that after 10 months of intensive development and 19 beta versions, RapidComposer v3.0 was released today.
Changes in RapidComposer v3.0
- The whole user interface was reworked.
- 4 keyboard focus areas (track list, composition, timeline, master track) where standard cut/copy/paste/delete… operations work.
- Customizing all colors is possible, import/export UI themes.
- Customizing keyboard shortcuts, import/export shortcuts, export them as html, or open in browser.
- The newly rewritten Idea Tool is more flexible and easier to use than before and is part of the main composition workspace.
- Phrase editor improvements (cut/copy/paste/delete operations work, note transformations through shortcuts, more note coloring options).
- New rhythm browser.
- Rhythm can be dragged from one phrase to the other, or from the rhythm browser to phrases.
- Improved rhythm editing, add rests, alter note lengths.
- New variation: “Apply Rhythm”. You can slice notes of an existing phrase using a rhythm pattern..
- New rhythm generator: “Euclidean Rhythm”.
- New phrase generator: “Arpeggiator”.
- Improved stability.
- Various other improvements.
RapidComposer is available at a 30% discount until June 12th, 2016.
More information: RapidComposer