Musicrow releases Bass Lab for Reaktor
Musicrow has released Bass Lab, an extreme bass synthesizer for Native Instruments Reaktor.
Bass Lab is your laboratory for electronic bass sounds. This powerful synthesizer was designed with one purpose in mind: to assemble the ultimate machine for the production of ultra-modern fat and punchy electronic basses.
With 14 different saw waveforms, 11 different types of low pass filters, super fast envelopes, a transient shaper for extra punch, a bass booster for more low end, distortion and wave-shaping tools, a speaker emulation and much more – Bass Lab will take your electronic bass sound to a new level!
Bass Lab features
- 14 different saw waveforms to choose from (Including famous hardware waveform emulations).
- 11 different types of low-pass filters, for shaping the perfect bass sound.
- Bass Booster section for more low-end.
- Transient Shaper section for extra punch.
- Ultra fast envelopes with a Breakpoint and two decay times, for the creation of punchier and more defined bass sounds.
- Special noise and effects section.
- Advanced saturation section for adding extra fat before the filter stage.
- Three distortions (Overdrive, Analog Distortion and Digital Distortion).
- Oscillator ‘Analog mode’.
- Speaker Emulation section for extra character.
Bass Lab is available to purchase for the introductory price of 39 EUR until June 15th, 2012 (regular 49 EUR). It is also part of the Golden Ensembles 3 bundle, which is 99 EUR until June 15, 2012 (regular 169 EUR).