Mutagene has released version 1.2 of 2WarpDelay, a feedback delay featuring 2 frequency-warped lattice filters in the feedback paths.
Changes in v1.2
- Bitmap generation (random or Mandelbrot – note that Mandelbrot generation can be quite slow).
- Simple bitmap processing (flip, rotate, normalize, invert, edge, etc..)
- Support for non-24 bit BMPs.
- Bitmaps are saved within presets (previous versions simply saved the file path for the image).
- Backwards compatible with v1.0 presets, though they may sound slightly different.
- Minor adjustments of signal processing algorithms (slightly different compressor, pre-delays, LP analysis mode).