Note: this post is from 2007, outbound links may be broken.
Mutagene updates Anticode to v0.9.8
Updated in v0.9.8
- Skinable with skins loaded from XML file, fairly configurable
- Configuration specified in XML file along with skin path
- Loads old presets, but saves in new (forward-compatible?) XML-based format (so basically everything went XML with this version)
- Midi CC map can be saved/to from configuration file
- Minor graphic changes, optimizations
First time I tried v0.9.8 it crashed my system (in Cantabile Lite v1.2) after error messages about missing skin files. Second time I still got the error messages but the plug-in worked fine.
Note: It seems the link to v0.9.8 isn’t on the website yet, so get it here.