Mutools releases MU.LAB v2.0 PreRelease B
Mutools has released version 2.0 PreRelease B of MU.LAB, a state of the art software application for OSX and Windows, transforming your computer into a rich virtual music studio.
Changes in MU.LAB v2.0
- New integrated high quality sampler, also featuring key & velocity mapping.
- New integrated synth ‘Synthia’ : Quick results, fantastic sound.
- Track Targets allow you to set a target plugin per track. You can still use free tracks where each part can have it’s own target.
- Drag and drop support e.g. Drop an audio or midi file on the composer, or a bunch of samples onto the multisample editor, etc.
- Reworked audio part system using an unlimited number of locators per audio file.
- Rack Desk can now be used in docked mode or in windowed mode.
- Enhanced plugin editor windowing.
- Improved multi-monitor support.
- Improved workflow in many aspects.
- Enhanced modular plugin system.
- Enriched MuSynth oscillator can produce really fat sounds.
- New fully customizable metronome sound.
- Extended patch library.
- Optimized VST plugin support.
- Smart plugin bypass system avoids unnecessary cpu load.
- Enhanced MIDI controller mapping.
- Extended Mixdown functionality e.g. Mixdown to 32bit floats, Mixdown directly into sampler.
- And many other important fixes and improvements.
MU.LAB Free (which is free to everyone) has a 6 track limit and can only mixdown in 16 Bit. MU.LAB Unlimited can do unlimited tracks and can also mixdown in 32 Bit for more extensive musical productions.
Visit Mutools for more information and a link to download the latest version of MU.LAB.