MuTools updates MuLab and MUX VST to v5.1.5
Changes in MuLab / MUX v5.1.5
- Improved audio level compressor.
- Extended support for different types of WAVE files.
- Mixdown start-end is only set automatically on first time, after that it’s purely defined by the user.
- Composer and Sequence Editor: Zoom Selection, Copy Time Zoom and Paste Time Zoom are now shortcuttable functions.
- Rack naming: If loaded from a preset, the preset name has more priority than the first plug-in name.
- New preset file function: “Unlink From Preset”.
- Improved VST engine especially wrt VSTs that rely on timing info from the host.
- Improved support for rack desk shortcuts when the rack desk is docked.
- Added a bypass for a load problem in ToonTrack EZ Drummer.
- Fixed a recent bug that could cause audio noises.
- MUX VST now properly reports the effective host samplerate to VST plugins.
- Fixed a little bug in the VST engine which could cause improper syncing between host and plug-in. (eg Kirnu Cream).
- “Select Composition” function: When used via a shortcut, the popup list was displayed in the bottom-right corner. Fixed.
- Audio File -> Create New Sample From Selection did not update the samplerate of the new sample. Fixed.
- Fixed a little issue wrt the session editor window size when loading sessions that were saved with another editor window size.
- Fixed an initialization bug that could have various consequences. One known consequence was that eg the Shortcut Map context functions were not listed in the shortcut target function list.
- Extended log info for better diagnosing certain problems.
MuLab 5 is available to purchase staring at 29 EUR, MUX 5 UL costs 49 EUR.
More information: MuTools