Myosis releases Phrase-Delay
Myosis has released Phrase-Delay, a multi mode delay effect plug-in for Windows.
Phrase-delay is an all in one delay plugin, a Swiss Army Knife, easy to use . It doesn’t sound like any other delay plug-in. It can turn a one shot note into a fascinating loop. From traditional delay to generative music, Phrase-delay do the job with ease!
- 16 delay channels with independant level, panning, modulation and resonant filter.
- One pre-looper delay for phrasing, up to 10.920 seconds. .
- Two independant feedbacks knob.
- One 4 pole Low pass pre-filter with LFO modulation.
- Manual or Host tempo sync.
- Bouncing-ball mode.
- 16 resonant filters ( 2 pole or 4 pole) for each delay bank with adjustable cutoff freq according to note names for quick edit.
- LFO modulation amount for each delay.
- Tone filter.
- Presets covering all functions and many configurations.
- Manual is also included.
Phrase-Delay is available as a VST effect plug-in for Windows PC for 49 EUR. A demo version is available for download here.
Visit Myosis for more information and some audio and video demos.