Myst Sonic releases Chinese Zither-GuZheng
Myst Sonic has released Chinese Zither-GuZheng, a sample library for Kontakt featuring a high quality wooden-type class Chinese Zither-GuZheng instrument.
Chinese Zither-GuZheng is an ancient Chinese plucking style instrument used since more than 2500 years ago. It is different from the Japanese Koto in that it has more strings and sound range, and has a larger wooden body. Because of its classic wooden harmonic structure, its sound is similar to a harp, but has even more lucidity and clarity.
Chinese Zither-GuZheng features
- 24Bit 48HZ hight class type GuZheng recording with sample size fully optimised to save system resource while maintaining studio quality performance.
- Multi body part and velocity layer sample take include bridge tone, body tone, and sound hole tones.
- Just uni patch for multiple function control availably.
- Assignable controller for realtime keymap switch between bridge tone and body tone.
- Simulate Chinese Zither tremolo plucking technique trigger by midi keyboard.
- Tremolo expression control by mod wheel.
- Additional assignable controller for tremolo expression control.
- Pick direction change control. ( when mod wheel value > 0, forward -> backward -> forward -> backward…..)
- Each notes pitch changes independently under Virtual Bending Pitch Wheel System filter structure.
Chinese Zither-GuZheng is available for purchase now for 49 EUR.
Visit Myst Sonic for more information and audio demos.