Mystery Islands updates JP-80×0 Librarian plug-in to v2.0.3
Mystery Islands has released version 2.0.3 of the JP-80×0 Librarian plug-in, a MIDI & SysEx AU/VSTi editor-librarian plug-in for Windows and Mac.
You ever wanted to control, automate & work with your Roland JP-8000 / JP-8080 by the same way you use your VSTi and AudioUnit plug-ins? Now it’s possible with our Editor-Librarian plug-in that allows you to get your Hardware connected into your DAW. JP-80×0 will recall your patch settings when you open your project and the data will be sent to your JP-8000 / JP-8080 automatically once you open your project.
Changes in JP-80×0 Librarian plug-in v2.0.3
- Saving patches in librarian now appears in pathces list.
- Saving performances in librarian now appears in performances list.
- When librarian edit mode is on, user is not able to flip between patch & performance files.
- Librarian now supports SysEx files (*.syx). Users can now freely copy their SysEx files to patches folder and view them thru the librarian.
- Demo installer now includes Mystery Islands Always Alive, Massive EDM, Alan Marcero Trance presets and Gokosouls Quarantine soundset demos.
- Saving performances now works as expected.
- After user saves or discards data from librarian, patch & performance lists will initialize to original state.
The plug-in is available for purchase for 65 EUR.