McDSP has announced the debut of the EC-300 Echo Collection plugin at NAMM 2017.
The EC-300 brings the sound of dozens of echo and chorus effects into a single plug-in. The three delay types – Magnetic, Digital, and Analog – come with a generous collection of user controls, plenty of character modes, highly stylized visual feedback, and McDSP’s nearly two decades of gear modeling experience.
Each EC-300 delay type comes with additional character modes to create new and unique sounds. Other delay features
include adjustable saturation, wow and flutter, delay output ducking, in-loop filtering and EQ, and level control at the input and output stages. The EC-300 can operate in single, dual, and ping-pong modes, and delay time can be synced to session playback or to a tapped tempo.
EC-300 Echo Collection features
- Three delay types – Magnetic, Digital, and Analog.
- Wide variety of character modes per delay tape.
- Saturation, Wow, Flutter, Ducking, and other delay features.
- Single, dual, and ping-pong delay operation.
- Tap tempo and session sync.
- Over 75 SIMs (Synthetic Impulse Models) included.
- Double precision processing.
- Mono, stereo, and mono-to-stereo versions.
The EC-300 HD will support AAX DSP/Native, AU, and VST while the EC-300 Native will support AAX Native, AU and VST.
The EC-300 Echo Collection will be released in March 2017.
Visit McDSP at the Winter NAMM from January 19-22, 2017, in Hall A at booth 6405.