Note: this post is from 2008, outbound links may be broken.
NaokiT releases Pirezo Acoustic (beta)
NaokiT has released a public beta of Pirezo Acoustic, a resonance piano tone generator for Windows PC.
Pirezo Acoustic features
- Based on 96kHz 24bit stereo recorded samples.
- Highly accurate internal 32bit processing engine.
- Emulate hammer excitation and independent each 88 string resonance.
- Natural switch-less dynamics changes.
- Multi-CPU processing.
- Less dynamic memory with non-destructive compression (no HDD access).
- 88 polytones( * 7 harmonics, stereo).
- Visible resonance indicator.
A 30-day trial VST version of Pirezo Acoustic (host application available separately for standalone operation) and a limited Upright Piano Dataset (44.1kHz) are available for download.
The retail version will include multiple piano datasets in 96/48/44.1kHz.
Visit NaokiT for more information.