Nassen Software updates RaX’n'TraX to v1.1.7
Nassen Software has released version 1.1.7 of RaX’n'TraX, a pattern based composition tool with linear sequencing and recording capabilities.
A different approach to [one man band] music making. On the left a modular, on the right a scrollable area for pattern based stuff, and on the bottom a resizable panel with 4 independant linear sequencers.
Changes since RaX’n'TraX v1.0.9
- New compiler.
- AsioIn2Mixer (modular).
- Bug Fix: Channel positions in Mixer are now properly saved.
- Bug Fix: Scale/Force to scale was not saved.
- New: Mono-panel -> direction selector
- Bug Fix: Scale event fixed (to do).
- New: Options->SingleWindow (multiple or single window instances per panel type).
- New: VST-panel -> Trance-gates.
RaX’n'TraX is available as freeware for Windows PC. An early multi core beta version is available for download as well.
Visit the RaX’n'TraX website for more information.
Producer Loops releases Bunker 8 BoomBassTic
Expert Sleepers releases Silent Way