Nassen Software updates RaX’n’TraX to v1.1.7
Nassen Software has released version 1.1.7 of RaX’n’TraX, a pattern based composition tool with linear sequencing and recording capabilities.
A different approach to [one man band] music making. On the left a modular, on the right a scrollable area for pattern based stuff, and on the bottom a resizable panel with 4 independant linear sequencers.
Changes since RaX’n’TraX v1.0.9
- New compiler.
- AsioIn2Mixer (modular).
- Bug Fix: Channel positions in Mixer are now properly saved.
- Bug Fix: Scale/Force to scale was not saved.
- New: Mono-panel -> direction selector
- Bug Fix: Scale event fixed (to do).
- New: Options->SingleWindow (multiple or single window instances per panel type).
- New: VST-panel -> Trance-gates.
RaX’n’TraX is available as freeware for Windows PC. An early multi core beta version is available for download as well.
Visit the RaX’n’TraX website for more information.