Native Instruments has announced GUITAR RIG MOBILE, an ultra-portable combination of GUITAR RIG 3 LE software with a pocket-sized, high-quality audio interface.
GUITAR RIG MOBILE is the go-anywhere solution for guitar and bass. Combining a pocket-sized high-quality audio interface with GUITAR RIG 3 LE amp modeling software, this incredible package lets you play and record anytime, with the tones you need.
GUITAR RIG MOBILE features
- Robust, ultra-compact USB 2.0 audio interface.
- Studio-quality 24-bit/192 kHz Cirrus Logic® converters.
- Instrument input and stereo line/headphone output.
- Stylish, compact and sturdily designed housing.
- USB 2.0 bus powered, no power supply needed.
- Three authentic guitar and bass amps.
- 12 classic cabinets and 12 stunning effects: Overdrive, distortion, chorus, phaser etc.
- Convenient tools: Tuner, metronome and dual tape decks.
- More than 50 high-quality studio-ready presets.
- Works stand-alone or as a plug-in with any sequencer/DAW (allows for re-amping).
GUITAR RIG MOBILE will be available in April 2009 in stores worldwide and the NI Online Shop for $119 USD / 99 EUR.
Visit Native Instruments for more information.