Native Instruments has announced Guitar Rig Session, a combination of Guitar Rig 3 XE software and the portable SESSION I/O audio interface.
GUITAR RIG SESSION delivers powerhouse tone at a down to earth price. The versatile GUITAR RIG 3 XE software coupled with the portable yet robust SESSION I/O audio interface is a potent combination of components – specially designed to let you easily record and process your guitar, bass and vocals. And if you already own an audio interface the GUITAR RIG 3 XE software will also be available separately.
Guitar Rig Session features
- 5 supreme-sounding guitar and bass amps, all perfectly emulated in stunning detail.
- 21 effects: Meticulously modeled stomp boxes, distortion and volume pedals and other popular units.
- Essential tools: Integrated tuner, metronome and two tapedeck modules for easy recording.
- High-quality, portable USB 2.0 bus-powered audio interface with sturdy aluminium casing.
- 24-bit /192 KHz quality, Cirrus Logic® AD/DA converters.
- 2 balanced inputs: 1 Mic/Line/Hi-Z (phantom power supplied) and 1 Line/Hi-Z; individual gain controls with activity and clip LEDs.
Guitar Rig Session will be available in stores June 1st for a list price of $249 USD / 229 EUR.
More information: Native Instruments