Native Instruments has announced MASCHINE, a hardware & software groovebox with seamless studio integration.
MASCHINE combines the flexibility of computer-based music production with the ease of a groove box into one powerful creative tool. Utilizing onboard samples or your own audio files, MASCHINE’s symbiosis of hardware and software not only ensures a fast and fun workflow, but lets you easily turn your ideas into professional productions.
Maschine top features
- Combines intuitive sequencer, sampler and over 20 high-quality effects with real-time control and flexible routing into an inspiring Groove Production Studio
- Dedicated controller with 16 high-quality pads, 41 buttons, and 11 rotary encoders for playing, recording, sequencing, automation and arrangement
- Fastest workflow with pattern-based arrangement and perfect hardware, software and host environment integration
- Features step sequencing, real-time recording, note repeat, slicing, and auto-mapping for intuitive jamming
- Over 5 GB of inspiring, studio-quality sounds with over 15,000 samples and hundreds of patterns perfectly suited for electronic, urban and “indietronic” genres
- Extensive MIDI-mapping capabilities to control other hardware and software
- Easy-to-use browser with tagging of kits, instruments, samples, and effects
- Intuitive automation recording and step automation editing
- Sampling from external and internal sources with threshold detection
- Works as a plug-in for any software sequencer supporting VST®, AU™, or RTAS®
MASCHINE will be available March 1st 2009 in stores worldwide and the NI Online Shop for $669 USD / 599 EUR.
More information: Native Instruments