Native Instruments announces TRAKTOR KONTROL X1
Native Instruments has announced TRAKTOR KONTROL X1, a highly functional performance controller that gives DJs immediate hands-on control over vital aspects of their performance.
Designed by the team behind the groundbreaking TRAKTOR DJ platform, the compact KONTROL X1 offers an unprecedented level of integration with the latest TRAKTOR generation for maximum performance and ease-of-use, and can also efficiently control any MIDI-compatible DJ software on the market.
TRAKTOR KONTROL X1 features
- Designed by the creators of TRAKTOR for perfect software integration.
- Plug and play – instant recognition by TRAKTOR with no setup required.
- Precision designed high-end buttons, knobs and encoders.
- Software controlled backlit buttons for comprehensive visual feedback.
- Lightweight, robust housing with slim, ultra-portable form factor – fits perfectly alongside a standard club mixer.
- Super-intuitive loop and cue control section.
- 8 knobs and 8 buttons for simultaneous access to all effect parameters of both decks.
- Push encoders for browsing and loading tracks to each deck instantly.
- Expandable – connect two X1s to control four decks.
- Compatible – incl. MIDI templates for controlling other DJ and performance software.
The TRAKTOR KONTROL X1 will be available in February 2010 for a suggested price of $229 USD / 199 EUR. The carrying bag / stand for TRAKTOR KONTROL X1 will be available for $49 USD / 39 EUR.