Native Instruments releases Maschine v1.1 Public Beta
Native Instruments has released a public beta of version 1.1 of Maschine, a groove production workstation for PC and Mac.
The upcoming 1.1 version of Maschine adds several features including MIDI control of external gear, Rex support, extended scene triggering and more.
To confirm the stability of these new features in the most effective way, we are setting up a public beta test. This means that all Maschine owners can now download a feature-complete 1.1 beta version, and submit eventual bug findings to the developers over a special “bug tracker” web page.
As a Maschine user, your main motivation to join the public beta test should be to help make sure that version 1.1 is rock solid! This is a pre-release version and should be used with caution in performance-critical environments.
Changes in Maschine v1.1
- New and improved features:
- MIDI Out Mode for sounds.
- MIDI In for sounds and groups.
- Drag-and-Drop audio export for scenes and patterns in host.
- Record and trigger scenes switches via MIDI notes in host.
- Scene retrigger option in plugin mode.
- Loading groups without patterns.
- Additional slicing sizes (1/8th etc.).
- REX file import.
- Scene naming.
- Adjustable metronome volume.
- Record Count-In option.
- Quick adjustment of group and sound volumes on controller.
- Several fixes and stability improvements.
This list is subject to change, and does not necessarily list all features and fixes that will be in the final update.