Native Instruments releases The Mouth, sound controller synthesizer by Tim Exile
Native Instruments has released The Mouth, a powerful effect that can generate melodies and sounds based on an audio signal.
After the success of THE FINGER, British artist and musical prankster Tim Exile is back with THE MOUTH! Designed to generate melodies and harmonies out of whatever audio material you feed it, THE MOUTH is a unique and exciting way to get creative results on the fly.
Sing, beatbox or send a drum loop into it and THE MOUTH comes to life as a tweakable synthesizer, bass, vocoder or talkbox-like effect. A playful interface provides you with plenty of room to shape your results as you go.
The Mouth features
- Includes 118 synthesizer & multi effects.
- 4 generators: Input (with a choice of the raw input audio, or a ‘tuned’ version), Synth, Bass and Vocoder.
- Each generator comes with numerous different sounds easily selectable via a preset matrix in the interface.
- 5 faders in a simple mixer section, which also includes a master FX section for coloring the final mix.
- 8 Performance Control knobs alter both sound and amplitude envelopes at once, for easily shaping the character of the sound, and adding additional harmonies.
- ‘Beats Mode’ will process incoming drum patterns into interesting arpeggiated melodies.
- For use as a stand-alone or plug-in effect within a sequencer host.
The Mouth for Reaktor and Reaktor Player is available to purchase for 69 EUR / $79 USD.