Native Instruments updates Battery to v3.2.2
Native Instruments has released version 3.2.2 of Battery, a drums and percussion instrument for Windows and Mac.
The latest version of the acclaimed drum sampler fuses an extensive library with functionality and simplicity. A powerful new engine and a host of sound shaping options deliver tight, punchy drums while the user-friendly interface guarantees instant access and complete control. Whether electronic or acoustic, BATTERY 3 will have your drums rolling in no time
Changes in Battery v3.2.2
- Additional Saturator algorithm optimized for drum sounds.
- New “Default Kit” option.
- New zero-latency convolution engine with optimized performance.
- Additional import formats (Akai MPC 5000, Alesis Fusion, Drumagog, Korg Triton, Roland Fantom, Yamaha Motif).
- Numerical parameter value input via keyboard.
- VST plugin operation under Mac OS X 64bit.
- Rex import under Mac OS X 64bit.
- 64bit fix for Mac OS X 10.7 “Lion”.
- Various bug fixes.
Battery 3 is available to purchase for €179 EUR.