Native Instruments has released version 3.1 of Guitar Rig, the all-in-one guitar and bass solution for Windows and Mac.
Changes in Guitar Rig 3.1
- Improved algorithms for reduced amp and stompbox noise.
- Added virtual Rig Kontrol view showing RK2 integration.
- Improved response of RK3 foot pedal.
- Multiple components can now be dragged and moved within the rack simultaneously.
- Metronome, tuner and loop machine can now be hidden in live view.
- Added option to choose external controller switch style.
- Added option regarding the handling of the pedal position when a preset is loaded.
- Added help hints for controller assignments.
- Updated operation manuals.
More information: Native Instruments