Note: this post is from 2008, outbound links may be broken.
Native Instruments updates Guitar Rig to v3.1.1
Native Instruments has released version 3.1.1 of Guitar Rig, the all-in-one guitar and bass solution for Windows and Mac.
Changes in Guitar Rig v3.1.1
- Reduced CPU consumption.
- Compatibility with Pro Tools 7.4.2 on Mac OS X Leopard added.
- XE version: BASS PRO amp added.
- XE version: Kore 2 compatibility added.
- XE version: Option to hide greyed-out components added.
- Japanese manual added.
- Sound fixes for Citrus and High White amps.
- Rig Kontrol pedal calibration fix.
- Several loop machine fixes.
- Various other fixes.
More information: Native Instruments