Native Instruments updates Guitar Rig to v4.1.2, Mac OS X 64-bit
Native Instruments has released version 4.1.2 of Guitar Rig, the all-in-one guitar and bass solution for Windows and Mac.
The powerful and intuitive software comprises of a vast array of amps, cabinets, mics and effects, recreated in stunning detail. The latest version includes 3 new amps, 4 new super-flexible effects and above all, the revolutionary Control Room for that “big bucks” studio tone.
Changes in Guitar Rig v4.1.2
- Mac OS X 64-bit compatibility (AU, VST & Standalone).
- Improved Guitar Rig 3 preset sound compatibility.
- Rig Kontrol 1 recall fix.
- Reflektor convolution timings fix.
- CoreAudioDevice crash fix.
- Recording pedal automation fix.
- Several smaller fixes.
- See manual section for updated Reflektor manual.
The update is available to download for registered users.