Native Instruments has released version 4.0.4 of Kontakt Player, an expandable sample player for Windows and PC.
Building on the success of its predecessor, the free KONTAKT 4 PLAYER allows for innovative, highly playable instruments that leave existing technological and musical limitations behind. The virtually unlimited flexibility of Kontakt Script Processing allows for instruments with unprecedented functionality and musicality.
Changes in Kontakt Player v4.0.4
- The zip file contains an application update installer as well as a factory content update installer.
- Reworked dialog for creating multiple Output channels.
- Improved ‘note on’ peak performance.
- Improved Quick-Load Browser start-up performance.
- Improved Database Browser performance on session start.
- AET Filter now works fine on all sampling frequencies including 88.2 kHz and higher.
- Fixed problems with playback of compressed samples in .ncw format.
Kontakt Player is available as a free download for PC and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS/Standalone).