Note: this post is from 2007, outbound links may be broken.
Native Instruments updates KONTAKT to v3.0.1
Native Instruments has released version 3.0.1 of KONTAKT, the popular sampler instrument for Windows and Mac.
Changes in v3.0.1
- New CPU Profiling mode for analyzing CPU usage of an instrument
- Performance improvements for Edit mode
- Performance improvements for distortion, saturation and synth filters
- Faster database search
- Additional patches
- New Kontakt 3 Library Manual
- Kontakt Script Language Manual now includes 2.1 appendix
- Localized versions of Kontakt 3 Manual and Setup Guide
- Various cosmetic improvements
- Crash with Cubase 4 and Spectrasonics fixed
- Various library fixes
- Various bug fixes
The 3.0.1 update for Kontakt 3 is now available for download for registered users.
More information: Native Instruments