Native Instruments updates MASCHINE to v1.8.2
Native Instruments has updated its MASCHINE software to version 1.8.2.
The update contains a number of improvements that make working with MASCHINE even more straightforward and intuitive, including:
- Optimized sample start and sample end editing.
- ‘Duplicate’ function now identical in MASCHINE MIKRO and MASCHINE controllers.
- The 1.5.3 update for the Controller Editor, improving the stability of all MASCHINE templates for TRAKTOR PRO, Mackie Control, and Ableton Live 8. Caution: This update will affect the functionality of the physical MIDI ports of MASCHINE in MIDI mode. For details, please see this Knowledge Base article.
- Fixes to content browsing and plug-in hosting.
- Full documentation in English, French, German, Spanish, and Japanese.
The update is now available to download from the NI Service Center.