Native Instruments updates Reaktor to v5.6
Native Instruments has released version 5.6 of Reaktor, the modular studio software for Windows and Mac.
Alongside full 64-bit support for Windows and Mac OSX, the latest REAKTOR 5.6 update will appeal particularly to the advanced user community, with several new features for those building their own or modifying existing instruments.
Changes in Reaktor v5.6
- 64-bit support for Windows and Mac OSX.
- Improved navigation concept.
- Added ‘breadcrumb’ navigation to structure view.
- Added searchbox to add modules.
- New 800-page module reference manual.
- Scrolling of structures with Alt+Drag over structure.
- Added hide frame and transparency property to XY module.
- Added drag copy to other structure view.
- Recorder shows recorded time when recording.
- Add abort function to file not found dialog on project recall.
- Improved loading time for ensembles with many Send/Receive terminals.
- PNG file support for picture modules.
Reaktor is available to purchase for 379 EUR. The update is free for Reaktor 5 users.
Nightmaker releases Educational Synth (beta)