Note: this post is from 2007, outbound links may be broken.
Native Instruments updates REAKTOR to v5.1.4
Native Instruments has released version 5.1.4 of REAKTOR, the versatile modular environment for Windows and Mac.
Changes in v5.1.4
- Mac OS X 10.5 “Leopard” compatibility
- Improved GUI performance on Mac Intel machines
- Improved integration with Kore 2
- MIDI clock host synchronization issue fixed
- 64-bit floating point performance in Core level fixed
- Stability issue related to event transmission fixed