Note: this post is from 2008, outbound links may be broken.
Native Instruments updates REAKTOR to v5.1.5 and ABSYNTH to v4.0.5
Native Instruments has released updates for REAKTOR and ABSYNTH.
Changes in REAKTOR v5.1.5
- Improved performance when switching sounds in KORE 2 and KORE PLAYER.
- Fixed a drawing problem on Intel Mac computers.
- Fixed a problem with low colour resolution displays on Intel Mac computers.
Changes in ABSYNTH v4.0.5
- Improved patch loading times including new sample search logic.
- Absynth 4 now instantiates faster in hosts.
- Several bug fixes.
Note: the graphics bug with cursors and Leopard (Absynth) is not fixed yet.
More information: Native Instruments