Native Instruments updates REAKTOR to v5.1.5 and ABSYNTH to v4.0.5
Native Instruments has released updates for REAKTOR and ABSYNTH.
Changes in REAKTOR v5.1.5
- Improved performance when switching sounds in KORE 2 and KORE PLAYER.
- Fixed a drawing problem on Intel Mac computers.
- Fixed a problem with low colour resolution displays on Intel Mac computers.
Changes in ABSYNTH v4.0.5
- Improved patch loading times including new sample search logic.
- Absynth 4 now instantiates faster in hosts.
- Several bug fixes.
Note: the graphics bug with cursors and Leopard (Absynth) is not fixed yet.
More information: Native Instruments