Note: this post is from 2009, outbound links may be broken.
Native Instruments updates Traktor Pro to v1.2.1
Native Instruments has released version 1.2.1 of Traktor Pro, the professional DJ software for Mac and PC.
TRAKTOR PRO is the result of over a decade of DJ software development, building on a vast knowledge of what pro DJs need.
Changes in Traktor Pro v1.2.1
- Timestretching improvements for best keylock quality with timecode.
- Number of separate effect units increased from two to four (Pro version only).
- “Preparation List” feature with diamond icons, “Append/add next” menu functions.
- Adjustable “minimum playtime” for play count and history functions.
- Internal EQs enabled for external mixer mode.
- New track caching technology with reduced memory footprint.
- Improved Tap Tempo function.
- Additional effect algorithms: Beat Slicer, Formant Filter, Peak Filter (Pro version only).
- Tag editing in Explorer node.
- Native HID support for Pioneer CDJ-400 / Denon HC-4500.
- Drag & Drop from decks to playlist.
- New “Progressive Sensitivity” option for Pitch Bend.
- Pitch Bend controller assignable to jog wheels.
- Customizable Cue Play button behaviour (Instant/On Release).
- Improved cue point handling.
- 2 additional favorite slots.
The 1.2.1 update for Traktor Pro is now available for download from the NI Service Center.