Native Instruments has released version 1.2.1 of Traktor Pro, the professional DJ software for Mac and PC.
TRAKTOR PRO is the result of over a decade of DJ software development, building on a vast knowledge of what pro DJs need.
Changes in Traktor Pro v1.2.1
- Timestretching improvements for best keylock quality with timecode.
- Number of separate effect units increased from two to four (Pro version only).
- “Preparation List” feature with diamond icons, “Append/add next” menu functions.
- Adjustable “minimum playtime” for play count and history functions.
- Internal EQs enabled for external mixer mode.
- New track caching technology with reduced memory footprint.
- Improved Tap Tempo function.
- Additional effect algorithms: Beat Slicer, Formant Filter, Peak Filter (Pro version only).
- Tag editing in Explorer node.
- Native HID support for Pioneer CDJ-400 / Denon HC-4500.
- Drag & Drop from decks to playlist.
- New “Progressive Sensitivity” option for Pitch Bend.
- Pitch Bend controller assignable to jog wheels.
- Customizable Cue Play button behaviour (Instant/On Release).
- Improved cue point handling.
- 2 additional favorite slots.
The 1.2.1 update for Traktor Pro is now available for download from the NI Service Center.